Car Brake Failure
Never Ignore These 8 Warning Signs of Brake Problems
- Brake Light On.
- Squealing, Squeaking or Grinding Noises.
- Wobbling, Vibration or Scraping When Braking.
- Leaking Fluid.
- Spongy or Soft Brake Pedal.
- Car Pulling to One Side When Braking.
- Burning Smell While Driving.
- Bouncing Up and Down When You Stop Short.
If your brakes go out, you want to do three things. First, downshift to a lower gear. Second, if you have regular brakes pump the brake pedal fast and hard to build up brake fluid pressure. If the brakes haven't started working after three or four pumps go on the step three which is use the parking brake.
Give us a call today!