Danny's Auto Shock Absorber VS Struts
- unlike the shock absorber, the struts has a reinforced body and stem;
- strut already plays the role of shocks absorbers, so the shock absorber may well act as part of the strut, not the other way around
- struts is subjected to multidirectional loads, while the shock absorber only damps vibrations and receive an impact along its axis;
- the strut gives to the car greater reliability;
- Strut and shock absorber have a different way of attachment. Shock absorbers are mounted through silent blocks without a swivel device and are equipped with a small diameter rod. Strut replaces the upper ball and rotator.
Give us a call today for more information.